15 Things I Learned from WWE RAW 8/26/13
- I will never drive a car to a WWE Event. I’ll park at least 3 miles away each time, that way my car won’t get painted on, hit with a crowbar, filled with cement, crushed by a monster truck, blown up..and other things that WWE did to their rental cars.
- Eff the ‘Believe in the Shield’ “BELIEVE IN THE BEARD!”
- Triple H’s shovel is larger than the entire WWE Roster.
- “What are you doing? Look at me! What are you doing? Shut up!” – Words of Ryback
- Brock Lesnar told Curtis Axel to say something stupid.
- Orton rehearsed the recovery after the RKO.
- A handcuffed CM Punk owns half of the roster with charisma and talent.
- AJ owns the Diva’s division.
- Bellas…take acting lessons from Daniel Bryan.
- Triple H loves nursery rhymes.
- Corporate Triple H uses 2006 theme.
- Randy’s thoughts when the Escalade pulled up, “Oh shit, I got another ride. Nothing’s gonna go wrong here!”
- Hey Fandango, John Morrison called. He wants his pants back.
- Triple H is repaying everyone back from that ’11 walkout.
- SOMEBODY’S CONTRACT really ain’t Iron Clad…